The Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce is a beautiful Italian heritage designed by Bertone. This 2000 GT is one of the latest "Bertone" coupé models. Only 37459 cars were produced between 1971 and 1977. These cars were known as sporty family cars and were successfully used in motor sports. The Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV is powered by an in-line four-cylinder engine. Power is sent through a 5 speed manual gearbox, producing 132 hp. Two Weber carburetors were installed instead of the original Spica injection system.
The car got repainted in the original color (Beige cava). Latest work (2022) that has been carried out:
- Making the car fully rust free
- Repainting the car in original color
- Fully new interior
- Engine compartment (replacing pipes, overhauling carburetors, replacing rubbers, new water reservoir, cleaning radiator, new cooling water reservoir, new engine sensors,..)
- Replacing rear shock absorbers
- Overhauling transmission, new ring on the second gear and new cardan
- Cleaning the fuel tank
- New fuel pump, pipes and rubbers
This car was imported from the US to Belgium and is offered with Belgian paperwork, full invoice history, user manual, expert report, certificate of origin and technical control.